About Me

My photo
Keen to hear from anyone who agrees with me or not, as long as you have an open mind and a sense of humour!

Who am I talking about?

1. Paranoid. Delusional. Malicious. Meghan Markle? Nope. The European Union.

2. Hypocritical. Truculent. Traitorous. Duke of Sussex? Nah. Roy Greenslade.

3. Narcissistic. Self-promotional. Vainglorious. Must be Meghan. Or Victoria Beckham? Tempting, but it's Dishy Rishi.

4. Uninspiring. Inarticulate. Incapable. My former Parish Council Chairman? Could be, but no. It’s Anneliese Dodds.

5. Intimidating. Bullying. Soul-destroying. Dominic Cummings? Wrong again. This time it really is Meghan Markle.

6. Bigoted. Blinkered. Condescending. The clue’s in the initials! BBC.

7. Insensitive. Tasteless. Vacuous. Different initials, same idea. ITV.

8. Philandering. Floundering. Foolhardy. Wayne Rooney? Close. It’s Boris Johnson.

9. Parasitic. Salivating. Exploitative. Oprah Winfrey? Got it in one!

10. Indispensable. Loyal. Dependable. No doubt this time. It's my Thesaurus!

Visit my LinkedIn Profile



No comments:

Post a Comment